The WB Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton, is the world’s first Warner Bros. branded hotel. Guests will be able to experience recognizable characters from across Warner Bros.’ iconic collection of film, television and comics. This unique hotel is adjacent to the award-winning Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi theme park. The hotel will feature 257 rooms over eight levels, with guests able to access a range of amenities, including signature WB restaurants, a premier spa and fitness club, kids club, family pool and an exclusive rooftop pool overlooking Yas Island’s distinctive skyline.
DoubleTree by Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Residences
DoubleTree by Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Residences provides a variety of options that accommodate different needs, especially larger families looking for more space and in-room amenities. A total of 156 units offer guests a range of studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom accommodation. Full amenities will include in-room kitchenettes, gym, pool and a variety of recreation facilities. The property is within walking distance from Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld and in close proximity to Yas Island’s other attractions and experiences, including Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, CLYMB Abu Dhabi and numerous world-class F&B outlets on the Island.
An AC/Refrigerator Technician is responsible for maintaining all refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment and installations in good working condition by carrying out necessary repairs and preventive maintenance
What will I be doing?
As an AC/Refrigerator Technician, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Reports to the A/C and Refrigeration Technician/Foreman regarding daily work progress and trouble report completion.
- Attains all refrigeration and A/C trouble reports on daily basis. Guest room trouble is given priority
- Works closely with A/C and Refrigeration Technician/Foreman and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Able to read Building, Air-conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical drawings
- Able to fault find and repair air-conditioning, refrigeration and building control systems. Good electrical knowledge
- Knowledge of BMS systems. – Experience of reciprocating Chillers and Air handling plant and cold rooms
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes
- Flexible and team player – able to work on own initiative
- Good understanding of water treatment techniques and able to handle chemicals
- Makes periodic inspection tours to check all refrigeration equipment functioning properly
- Carries out guest room maintenance according to schedule programme
- Works closely with electrician to carry out electrical work when required, including functions and parties
- Daily refrigeration log sheet to be filled and temperature to be recorded
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by supervisor
- Keeps all necessary tools in good working condition, keep their working place neat and clean
- Attains all departmental meetings and training classes
What are we looking for?
A AC/Refrigerator Technician serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum 2 years air-conditioning or refrigeration installation or maintenance experience in Industrial/Commercial Projects
- Good all round practical trade skills inclusive fabrication, installation and maintenance
- Preferable apprentice time service candidate
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotels-Hospitals experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!