We are looking to hire a hard-working helper to clean, stock, and maintain the coffee shop well. The helper’s responsibilities can include retrieving ingredients from the refrigerator, freezer, and/or stockroom, assisting in the kitchen, and removing leftovers, plates, bowls, and glasses. You should also be able to ensure that all work areas are properly sanitized.
To be successful as a helper, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of proper food handling procedures and remove expired or spoiled ingredients from the refrigerator, freezer, and stockroom. Ultimately, an outstanding helper should be able to follow all food health and safety regulations and display exceptional organizational skills to ensure the timely completion of duties.
- Previous or similar role in the past
- Previous work experience in a coffee shop
- Proven experience helping in kitchen settings.
- Sound knowledge of food safety standards and procedures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Extremely high personal hygiene, hair, teeth, fingernails, etc.
- Flexibility to work in shifts